Pages

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Speed Painting # 78 Paint Over By Goro Fujita

Goro was kind enough to give a great critique and paint over of my van painting from 3 days ago. The difference is clear. I need to work on actual lighting in different set ups and really bring back the flashy highlights and reflections that only create  clutter in my paintings.

I'm going to take the next few days to paint imagined pieces with different lighting set ups and scenarios. I'll start with a similar composition to this painting but in daylight for today's painting and go from there.

Thank you Goro!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome Jon! Your sp blog have inspired many people who doing SP already! Myself included! Fire it up! (and goro's is cool too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Joe, this means a lot :D

    ReplyDelete