Today I finished the rain and night set ups. Yesterday I strugled a lot with just the first one. I spent about 5 hours messing around with the sun lit one before i just scrapped the whole thing and started over. I ended up using Goro's method he covered in the demo at school. It made things much simpler and faster, especially for an image like this where light was my main concern.
The "Lock Transparent Pixels" button is ammmaazzzing.
By the way, I got the idea of using this sheep from this image I painted last semester. I did this before starting these speed paintings. Ive learned so much doing these last 50 paintings :D